On 26 March 2019 Centrum Promocji Informatyki, the organiser, invites you to a training session ”Agreement of use in cloud computing software – challenges, risks and practical aspects of concluding and negotiating agreements on cloud computing.”
The aim of the event is to make a comprehensive presentation of legal issues in cloud computing projects. Speakers will present current jurisprudence of Polish, foreign and CJEU courts, relevant legal regulations regarding the cloud as well as positions of regulatory authorities.
The following issues will be discussed in detail during the meeting:
- What is the significance of regulations resulting from the GDPR for the possibility of using cloud solutions?
- Are cyber security regulations a barrier in using cloud solutions?
- Are public entities restricted in the use of cloud solutions to any extent?
- What is worth checking before entering into a contract of using the SaaS software?
- Is the use of contract on cloud solutions negotiable, and if so – what is particularly important to negotiate?
- What are the main legal risks arising from the standard provisions of the regulations for the provision of cloud services?
- What should be included in an agreement on using cloud computing software?
The training will be run by our experts: Xawery Konarski, Attorney-at-Law and Agnieszka Wachowska, Legal Advisor.
More information about the training session is available on the organizer’s website (link).
You are very welcome to participate!