On 25-26 March 2019 a conference on “Management of institutional risk and transactions on the basis of AMLD4 implementing acts” will be held in Warsaw.
On the second day, a lecture on “Obligations of institutions to suspend transactions and/or block accounts” will be delivered by Michał Synowiec, our lawyer from the Financial Institutions and Payment Services Law team (FinTech).
The following are some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Life cycle of risk assessment and implementation of measures for proper management of identified risks within the obligated institution
- Symptoms of suspicious transactions – a case study
- Rules for transmission of notifications of circumstances that indicate an AMLD crime
- Adaptation of IT system to the new reporting rules – problem with transaction duplication
- Principles of operation of the Central Registry of Real Beneficiaries
- Obligations of institutions to suspend transactions and/or block accounts
- Reinforcement of the internal control system and employee decisions based on the provisions of AMLD and implementing acts
More information about the conference is available on the website of MMC Polska.