On 20-21 June 2016, a workshop on Proceedings Before the Financial Supervision Authority – Market Procedures and Practices will be held in the Westin Hotel in Warsaw. The following issues will be discussed during the event:
- Standardisation of the activities of the Financial Supervision Authority;
- Inspections carried out by the FSA and banking secret;
- Administrative decisions issued by the FSA and their consequences;
- Sanctions applied by the FSA and their impact on the market;
- Measures for the protection of rights and interests of a party to the proceedings;
- Current court judgements and their impact on industry practices.
On the first day of the workshop, Leszek Sytniewski, Legal Advisor, will give a lecture on Inspections Carried out by the FSA and Banking Secret.
We kindly invite you to the event.