On 3 April 2019, an open seminar entitled “Complicity as a special form of participation in anti-competitive agreements – in the light of EU law and Polish law” will be held in Warsaw, organised by Competition Law Department of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
The following issues will be discussed during the event:
- New forms of group practices limiting competition;
- Anti-monopoly responsibility of cartel accomplices on the basis of EU law;
- EU conception of responsibility of cartel accomplices in investigations by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
We are pleased to announce that during the event lectures will be given by:
- Paweł Podrecki, PhD Habil., Professor of the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences – “New forms of group practices limiting competition;”
- Katarzyna Wiese, PhD – “Anti-monopoly responsibility of cartel accomplices on the basis of EU law.”
Registration for participation in the event in open until 1 April 2019.