On 13 June 2019, a training course and legal expert consultations regarding payment services will be held in Warsaw. The course is entitled “Legal Changes in the Payment Services Market – Practical Aspects of Applying Legislation Implementing PSD2 and AML4”.
The training course aims to familiarise the participants with issues concerning the latest legal developments in the payment services market and to offer them the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to effortlessly use current legal solutions in their everyday practice.
The programme of the event includes:
- Introduction to the Act on Payment Services as amended due to the implementation of PSD2
- Modification of the scope of exclusions to applying the laws on payment services as well as changes regarding payment outsourcing
- New categories of payment services (PIS/AIS) as well as an open communication interface for account servicing payment service providers (ASPSP)
- Strong customer authentication (SCA) as well as managing incidents under PSD2
- New AML Act – particularly new principles of applying financial safeguards
A representative of the Ministry of Finance will take part in the conference, presenting the current commentary to the Act from the point of view of the Ministry.
We are pleased to inform you that the training course will also be hosted by our experts: Jan Byrski, PhD, Attorney-at-Law, Karol Juraszczyk, Legal Advisor, Maciej Miąsko, Legal Advisor, and Michał Synowiec, Trainee Legal Advisor.
The event is organised by Foundation for the Development of Non-Cash Payments.
We look forward to seeing you!
Programme (PDF): Folder Frob 2019
Registration form (PDF): Formularz Frob 2019