On 29 May 2019 in Warsaw, the C.H. Beck Publishing House is organising a training session entitled “The First Year of GDPR. Key Issues in the Application of GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act” [“Pierwszy rok obowiązywania RODO. Najważniejsze problemy stosowania RODO i ustawy o ochronie danych osobowych”].
The following topics will be discussed during the event:
- main problems with legal basis for processing and complying with disclosure obligations,
- responding to requests (applications) of data subjects,
- managing breaches in personal data protection,
- first experiences with proceedings before the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- amendments to personal data protection legislation.
We are delighted to announce that the training session will be delivered by experts from our Law Firm, Xawery Konarski, Attorney-at-Law, and Grzegorz Sibiga, PhD, Attorney-at-Law.
For detailed information and registration for the training session, please visit the website of the event organiser – C.H. Beck.