On 1 March 2018, a conference will be held in Warsaw on GDPR – Marketing and Sales in Line with New Regulations.
Correct implementation of GDPR is a challenge for companies and organizations. It is the appropriate time now to consider the processes that should be introduced in Marketing and Sales departments.
Some of the topics that will be discussed in detail include:
- Consents of data subjects as the basis for marketing activities
- Implementation of GDPR guidelines in foreign online companies
- New rules for the supervision of personal data processing by the judiciary
- Own marketing and third party’s marketing
- Profiling for marketing purposes
- Your current marketing databases – will they be legal after GDPR guidelines start to apply?
We are pleased to announce that lectures will be given by Xawery Konarski
(“Consents of data subjects as the basis for marketing activities”) and Grzegorz Sibiga
(“Direct marketing as a form of legally justified interest – GDPR and the current legal environment”).
The conference will be held under the scientific patronage of the Traple Konarski Podrecki I Wspólnicy law firm. The event is organised by Puls Biznesu.
We encourage you to participate!