Conference: New Technologies Law – Existing Problems and New Challenges
12 Nov 2019
A conference on “New Technologies Law – Existing Problems and New Challenges” organised by the publisher C.H. Beck will take place on 13 November 2019 in Warsaw.
The programme of the event includes discussions on matters such as:
- Licence and copyrights management in the context of buyer/supplier conflict
- IT project incidents and elements of agreements of key importance to managers
- Efficient management of cybersecurity risks and development of cybersecurity strategies based on AI
- Interactions between privacy protection and functionality of AI based tools
- Consequences of blockchain and smart contract implementation for employees
- Influence of the New Regulation on promoting fairness and transparency for business users of online intermediation services on e-commerce
- Changes in the civil procedure related to digitalisation
- Impact of AI on media business models
We are pleased to inform you that New Technologies Law Association is the expert partner of the event, and specialists from our Law Firm: Xawery Konarski, Attorney-at-Law, Paweł Podrecki, PhD Habil., Professor of the Institute of Law Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences, and Agnieszka Wachowska, Attorney-at-Law, will participate in the Conference.
For more information, please visit the organiser’s website.
We hope to see you there!