We invite you to take part in the conference “Secure 2019”, which will be held in Warsaw on 22-23 October 2019.
The conference addressing the issue of information and communications technology became a fixed date on the calendar of annual meetings and has been organized by NASK and its CERT Polska team since its first edition in 1996.
The conference agenda will include discussions on the following topics:
- Robots, planes, and the AI and cyber inside them – isn’t it too much?
- How to steal a million dollars? – instances of technical attacks on financial applications
- Diamond are forever (threat actors are not) – diamond model in the analysis of incidents and threat intelligence
- Is is possible to find a secure smartphone, tablet, and TV today? Samsung vision of cybersecurity
- What influences the security of a domain? Security factors and tips for domain registrants
- How to catch a hacker?
We are happy to inform you that on the second day of the conference Agnieszka Wachowska, Legal Advisor,
and Xawery Konarski, Attorney-at-Law,
will give a lecture entitled “Legal Liability for Infringement of Cybersecurity Rules”.
We hope to see you there!