How to effectively stipulate business secrets in bids and other documents submitted in a tender, case study
On the agenda:
- The principle of disclosure under the Public Procurement Law.
- Business secrets under the Public Procurement Law and Act on Combating Unfair Competition.
- Specification by a Contracting Authority of requirements concerning observing confidentiality in tender contract documentation or an invitation to tender.
- Rules on how to effectively identify hard and soft copies of documents and information as confidential.
- According to case law and facts in specific cases, what kind of information is covered by confidentiality? Examples from practice
- How to effectively demonstrate and prove that information must be considered confidential, examples from practice.
- Disclosure of public tender agreements, including a new public central register of agreements from July 2022.