Legal Aspects of Cybersecurity is a training session organized by the Centrum Promocji Informatyki (Computer Science Promotion Centre), and will take place on 25 August 2020.
Its participants will learn:
- Which regulations and soft law regulate cybersecurity issues
- To whom the National Cybersecurity System Act applies and what obligations it imposes
- Whether cloud providers need to report incidents
- How to regulate cybersecurity issues in an IT contract (e.g. implementation, maintenance)
- Who is responsible for a cybersecurity breach, and how
We invite you to participate in the event.