On 23 January 2019, a training session will be held in Warsaw on the “Agile implementation of IT agreements (Agile, Prince 2 Agile) – preparation and negotiation of agreements in IT projects with an agile approach.”
The training will include the following topics:
- Agile implementation – a specific work contract or provision of services?
- How to define subject matter in agile implementations?
- How to shape remuneration in implementation in the agile model?
- Is it possible to carry out an agile implementation with a rigid budget?
- How to regulate the issue of acquiring copyrights in agile implementations?
- How to describe service for a system delivered in parts and without pre-determined remuneration?
The meeting will be led by Agnieszka Wachowska
– Partner managing IT-Telco practice in our Law Firm.
For more information, see the organiser’s website – Centrum Promocji Informatyki.