We encourage you to participate in the training session GDPR 2018. Personal Data Protection in a HR Department – Employer’s Obligations Related to the Processing of Personal Data of Employees and Candidates, which will be conducted on 14 March 2018 in Warsaw by Grzegorz Sibiga, PhD, Attorney-at-Law.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- What are the new obligations of an employer who is hiring people as regards protection of their personal data?
- What are the legal grounds for processing of personal data in the employment process?
- When is it obligatory to appoint a personal data protection inspector in an organization?
- What is the procedure for reporting incidents to the regulatory authority?
- What are the contemplated amendments to the Labour Code regarding the processing of personal data in employment?
- When is it necessary to carry out an assessment of the effects of processing?
- What are the new consequences of processing personal data in a manner that is inconsistent with GDPR?
The event is organised by Beck Akademia.