We encourage you to participate in the training session GDPR 2018. Personal Data Protection in a HR Department – Employer’s Obligations Related to the Processing of Personal Data of Employees and Candidates, which will be conducted on 14 March 2018 in Warsaw by Grzegorz Sibiga
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- What are the new obligations of an employer who is hiring people as regards protection of their personal data?
- What are the legal grounds for processing of personal data in the employment process?
- When is it obligatory to appoint a personal data protection inspector in an organization?
- What is the procedure for reporting incidents to the regulatory authority?
- What are the contemplated amendments to the Labour Code regarding the processing of personal data in employment?
- When is it necessary to carry out an assessment of the effects of processing?
- What are the new consequences of processing personal data in a manner that is inconsistent with GDPR?
The event is organised by Beck Akademia.