We encourage you to participate in the training session entitled “Ruling Practice and Obligations Related to Breaches of Personal Data Protection in the Light of the New Guide by President of the Personal Data Protection Office,” which will take place on 28 November 2019 in Warsaw.
During the session, the experts from our Law Firm – Jan Byrski, PhD Habil., Attorney-at-Law
and Henryk Hoser, Attorney-at-Law
– will present specific aspects and matters related to the breaches of data protection, point out to selected instances of financial penalties imposed on entrepreneurs, and discuss in detail the most relevant sections of the newly published guide.
The following issues will also be addressed:
- policy of the supervisory authority in the light of the new personal data protection regulations and current jurisprudence;
- breaches of data protection – registering breaches within an organisation;
- reporting breaches to the supervisory authority and informing about breaches – practical matters;
- conclusions and workshop.
You can register for the training via the website
of MMC Polska – the organiser of the training session.
We hope to see you there!