You are welcome to participate in a free webinar entitled “Renegotiation of commercial lease agreements at the times of COVID-19”, which will be held on 12 May 2020 between 11.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.
The event will be divided into a lecture of one hour and a 30-minute discussion, during which the host – Rafał Klimek, Attorney-at-Law will answer questions asked by the participants.
The programme of the meeting includes, among other things:
- rules of contractual liability under the Civil Code and COVID-19 – general issues
- COVID-19 regulations (prohibitions relating to a leased asset or activities of the lessees from executive regulations to the Act on the prevention and combat of infectious diseases in humans; the extinguishing of mutual obligations under Article 15ze of the COVID-19 Act; the extension of a premises lease agreement under Articles 31s and 31t of the COVID-19 Act)
- relation of the COVID-19 regulations to the provisions of the Civil Code
- practical aspects of the regulations on leases for individual categories of leased assets and lessees in the context of renegotiation of commercial lease agreements
- how to secure interests of the lessee at the time of renegotiation of commercial lease agreements?
To register, go to: http://bitly.pl/K0QOU