On 7–8 February 2018 a workshop entitled “Strengthening the protection of trade secrets in accordance with the new Trade Secrets Directive” will be held in Warsaw.
The main issues to be discussed during this meeting include:
- Challenges faced by businesses in the area of trade secret protection – what will change?
- Legal procedures and measures that ensure possibilities to obtain redress for the unlawful acquisition, use or disclosure of trade secrets
- Audit of contracts in terms of protection of trade secrets
- Protection of trade secrets in relationships with public institutions in the light of new solutions arising from the Directive
- How to prepare internal work regulations and information security policies to ensure protection of trade secrets – practical guidelines
- How to prepare a Whistleblowing Policy in a company – a step-by-step guide
- Protecting trade secrets in court proceedings
We have a pleasure to announce that Zbigniew Pinkalski, PhD, attorney-at-law, will be one of the speakers. He will discuss “New measures to protect trade secrets implemented by the Know-How Protection Directive”.
Anyone interested in taking part in the event is welcome to use the promo code: MMC0004.
The organiser of the event is MM Conferences.