On 10-11 October 2018, workshops will be held in Warsaw on “Failure to Perform or Undue Performance of an IT Contract – Issues, Biggest Challenges and Latest Case Law”.
The meeting will include a discussion on the following topics:
- Forms of properly securing the performance of a contract at the stage of formulating and implementing the contract
- IT project implementation based on agile and waterfall methodologies
- Hot spots in contracts – how to identify them, and how to manage them?
- Court disputes regarding IT implementation and maintenance – EU and national practice
- Assignment of copyright vs. licences – legal and personal disputes
On the second day of the meeting, Xawery Konarski
, Attorney at Law
, and Agnieszka Wachowska
, Legal Advisor
, will discuss practical examples of the forms of disciplining a contractor.