Workshops on safety of the electronic payments under the PSD 2 and new RTS regimes will be held on 14-15 May 2018 in Warsaw.
The discussion will include the following subjects:
- PSD 2 and RTS in operation of payment service provider,
- practical aspects of PSD 2 implementation,
- risk management of frauds under the PSD 2 regime,
- legal consequences of failure to ensure transaction security,
- new environment of the FinTech industry – new opportunities, new challenges.
Michał Synowiec, a junior associate from our law firm, will discuss the issue of obligations of payment service providers towards supervisory authorities within the scope of serious operational and security incidents.
The organiser of the event is MM Conferences.