TKP Legal Newsletter 9/2022
28 Jul 2022
In this issue:
- Poland is considering expanding the deposit-refund scheme to include single-use glass packaging
- Dominant or not, you need to be super-cautious in the food supply chain!
- The business judgement rule in an amendment to the Commercial Companies Code
- Envisaged new rules on cybersecurity – legislative proposal for combating abuses in electronic communication
- The Polish DPA fines both the controller and the processor for the first time
- Another in a series of proposals for the Whistleblower Law has been published on the website of the Government Legislation Centre
- A legislative proposal to amend the Copyright Law and possible change in computer program licensing rules in the Polish IT sector
- Advertising of dietary supplements: the more charges, the harsher the penalty?
- The time limit for undertakings to collect debts to be longer
- The Polish Deal 2.0. – tax counter-revolution