IT projects and new technologies are currently major challenges which many companies need to confront. Without IT developments, companies do not gain a strategic and competitive edge. It pays off not only to implement modern IT solutions, but also to take care of the legal aspects regarding those implementations early on.
For over a dozen years our Law Firm has managed to amass a wealth of experience in handling various IT and new technology projects. We work both with Clients operating on the Polish and international markets. In particular:
• we support purchasers of IT services and hardware – ordering authorities,
• we cooperate with the public sector, where the conduct of procurement is governed by the public procurement law,
• we support the enterprise sector, where the proceedings are subject to internal regulations,
• we support vendors of IT services and hardware – contractors.
The annual net value of IT and ICT agreements supervised by our Law Firm totals several billion zloty. We are a reliable partner with know-how and experience.
• We support our Clients in preparing purchase procedures for the purchase of IT services and supplies, including selecting cloud providers and in case of cloud migration.
• We draw up and implement agreements (for ordering parties in the public and private sector, and for contractors).
• We handle IT-related disputes.
• We draft analyses and legal opinions and organize training on the legality of software use, the acquisition of copyright and rights to derivative works in view of avoiding vendor lock-in, or providing cloud computing services.
• We advise our Clients on how to apply tax benefits they are eligible for in the IT industry (IP BOX, 50% tax deductible costs).
Knowing the regulations applicable to the IT industry is not enough. What sets us apart is, first and foremost, our know-how in various industries and business environments. Thanks to that, our Clients are provided with a complete solution, tailored to the needs of the enterprise.
We have gained experience in sectors where markets are also regulated, such as the banking, payment services, insurance, energy and medical sectors. This requires familiarity with the internal industry guidelines and liaison with the relevant regulator. We draw on this unique knowledge while working with our Clients to provide comprehensive support for IT projects.
We know that implementing and operating IT processes in enterprises can be a challenge. Therefore, the solutions we provide are real and workable.
Our primary objective is to enable our Clients to achieve the intended business aims.
• We offer a practical approach to IT law.
• A team of experts with years of experience in IT law.
• Several hundred successfully completed projects.
• We work comprehensively across a dozen of law areas.
• We advise Clients from Poland and abroad.