What do we do?
- We look into every case of potential violation – including misleading identification of an undertaking, product or packaging, poaching a competitor’s customers and employees, disseminating false or misleading information about another trader, etc.
- We develop a professional strategy of defense against such practices or against unfounded allegations of unfair competition.
- Based on many years of procedural and business experience, we assess the opportunities and risks connected with pursuing a matter in court.
- We represent Clients before common courts, and also the Supreme Court.
- We also provide support in enforcing judgments, and freezing orders issued by bailiffs.