What we do?
- We support waste collection, recycling and processing companies and waste recovery organizations – we played a part in establishing the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Environmental Protection (OIGOS), which brings together companies in these industries.
- We represent Clients before public administration bodies such as environmental authorities and/or administrative courts, in various environment protection and waste management proceedings, for example in proceedings:
- concerning issuance of environmental decisions, such as environmental conditions and environmental authorization, including integrated permits,
- concerning imposition of product charges,
- concerning permission to cut down trees and bushes,
- to file notification concerning equipment and installations,
- in matters relating to the Waste Database,
- to obtain a valid interpretation of waste management provisions.
- We represent Clients before common courts and arbitration courts, in civil cases concerning environmental damage, in proceedings to limit the use of real estate in connection with environmental protection and establishing areas of limited use, and in cases concerning defects and failures of technological lines for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
- We represent Clients in criminal proceedings, including in economic criminal law and in environmental crime cases, especially based on specific laws on waste management.
- We provide comprehensive assistance in the investment process related to the acquisition, deployment and commissioning of installations for waste recovery or recycling.
- We draft opinions on investment plans concerning renewable energy, including wind energy, in terms of their compliance with Polish law and EU law.
- We monitor changes in environmental law, especially EU and international regulations. We help our Clients adapt their business to requirements that are due to enter into force in the near future and recommend the best solutions.