Online training entitled “Practical side of the operation of outsourcing and cloud computing in view of the EBA guidelines and communication of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority” will be held on 8 and 9 June. The event is organised by MMC Polska.
On Day 2 of the training, 2 June, Jan Byrski, PhD hab., Attorney-at-Law, will speak, among other things, about:
- Outsourcing agreements in practice – contractual provisions between banks and providers
- Qualification of contracts as outsourcing agreements
- Assessment of critical nature and risk of functions outsourced to the provider
- Security measures applied in agreements
- Liability of banks and providers in practical outsourcing agreements