If you would like to learn about the newest legislative solutions and work with us – please feel free to write to us.
- Interesting work on major projects and continuous development of lawyer competences
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere in a team of lawyers that is keen to work with and help others
- Take part in cross-border projects
- Career development prospects
- Training and activities that improve professional skills and help develop new competences
- Attendance of conferences, a role in press publications, recording of podcasts and other marketing initiatives
- A contribution to development of a modern, dynamic law firm that frequently wins awards in Polish and international law firm rankings
- Flexible hybrid work model
- Healthcare (Allianz)
- Team-building events
- Christmas gift
Send your CV
Send your CV using the contact form below.
You may be selected to attend an interview with the Partner who heads the department to which you are applying. The interview will concern your knowledge of the specialist subject area.
During the interview, you can expect to be given a brief practical assignment or issue to resolve.
Please wait for us to contact you. We get back to everyone with whom we have a meeting.
Associate (IT-Tech/ PZP team)
- Legal counseling for domestic and foreign clients
- Identifying and solving legal problems for clients
- Preparation of contracts and legal documents
- Active participation in negotiations and meetings with clients
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Legal support in the public procurement procedure
- At least 3 years of professional experience in legal services in the field of IT law / new technologies law
- Professional qualifications (Attorney-at-law)
- Very good knowledge of civil law and copyright
- Understanding of the provisions of the public procurement law
- Very good knowledge of English, including legal terminology, which allows you to draw up contracts and conduct negotiations in English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Send us your CV. You could be just the person we need.