• These Terms and Conditions fulfil the obligation referred to in Article 8(1)(1) of the Polish Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (hereinafter referred to as UŚUDE) and in Article 173(1)(1) of the Polish Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004 (hereinafter referred to as PT).
• The document sets out the terms and conditions for the use of our website (the “Site”), including the terms and conditions for submitting CVs/résumés via a web form.
• The Site is operated by the Law Firm Traple Konarski Podrecki i Wspólnicy sp. j. (the “Firm”), a registered partnership established under the law of Poland, with its registered office in Cracow/Kraków, at ul. Królowej Jadwigi 170.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be made available free of charge on the website found at http://www.traple.pl in a form which enables the User of the Site to download, store and reproduce them free of charge. The content of these Terms and Conditions may be downloaded and copied by the User by any technique on any medium for the purposes of using the Site and the services provided on it.
As used in these Terms and Conditions, unless expressly stated otherwise, all capitalized terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
• Controller – controller of data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the GDPR,
• Personal Data – personal data within the meaning of Article 4(1) of the GDPR, according to which any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person is considered to be personal data,
• The Firm – Traple Konarski Podrecki i Wspólnicy sp. j., a registered partnership established under the law of Poland, with its registered office in Cracow/Kraków, at ul. Królowej Jadwigi 170, postal code 30-212 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 209208, National Business Registry Number REGON 351621368, Tax Identification Number NIP 6772105587,
• Terms and Conditions – the terms and conditions contained herein, available on the website at www.traple.pl,
• GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
• PT – the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004 (i.e. Polish Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2019, item 2460, as amended),
• Site, Website – the website found at www.traple.pl,
• UŚUDE – the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2020, item 344),
• User – any person (both a natural person, a legal person or an organizational entity without legal personality) using the Site.
• This Site operates in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
• The use of the Site shall be free of charge, voluntary and licensed to all Users of the Internet.
• By using the Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Your rights and obligations
• Each User shall use the Site in a manner consistent with the Terms and Conditions, in compliance with the law and standards of public decency.
• In particular, the following shall be prohibited:
• providing false, inaccurate or outdated information or Personal Data as part of your use of the Site,
• disseminating false or unlawful information with regard to the content on the Site,
• violating the personal rights of the Firm, its employees, its affiliates or third parties in any way,
• providing content that violates generally applicable laws,
• interfering with the operation of the Site, including editing the source code of the Site, transmitting or submitting viruses, malware/worms, Trojan horses, installing extensions from illegitimate websites and other mechanisms that may adversely affect the operation of the Site or the software and devices of the Firm and/or Users.
Technical requirements and cookies
• For the use of the website, it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a properly configured internet browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Cookies are used to ensure the proper operation of the Site and for statistical purposes, e.g. to analyze the popularity of individual bookmarks and services.
• The User can prevent storing cookies on his end device by configuring his web browser accordingly.
• The User can delete existing cookies from his end device by adjusting the appropriate browser settings or with the help of other software and applications created for this purpose. Ways to delete cookies in various search engines can be found, for instance, at:
• Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
• Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Submitting your CV/résumé via a web form
• Each User of the Site can send his CV/résumé and cover letter in order to participate in the Firm’s recruitment process. Your CV/résumé can be submitted by selecting the “Careers” tab.
• The CV/résumé and cover letter may be submitted free of charge.
• The Firm is the Controller of the Personal Data provided by the User via the Site. This refers to the data contained in the CV and cover letter submitted via a web form on the Site (§ 6).
• The Controller shall process the Users’ Personal Data in accordance with the applicable laws, in particular the provisions of the GDPR.
• The Controller shall take the necessary technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of Personal Data sent electronically by unauthorized persons. In particular, the CV and cover letter web forms enable sending the information to the Controller.
Contact and Complaints
• The Firm shall exercise due diligence to ensure the adequate operation of the Site. You have the right to raise objections and notify of errors in the Site operation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The User benefitting from the services described in § 6 and the Agreement has the right to lodge complaints regarding these services to the following address: email@example.com.
• The reports and complaints referred to in points 1 and 2 above should contain a detailed description of the problem occurring and contact details of the User, enabling the Firm to provide a response to the User's request.
• The Firm may ask you to provide additional information insofar as this is necessary to make a reply.
• The Firm will respond to the request or complaint within 14 days of receiving the sufficient information.
• Due to technical reasons, malfunctions or failures may occur that prevent or impede the use of the Site. This also includes suspending access to the Site to modify or change its operation or to perform maintenance.
• The Firm shall not be liable for malfunctions or lack of availability of the Site caused by the aforementioned reasons and other reasons beyond the control of the Firm.
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
• The Firm reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
• The amendment to these Terms and Conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting or on the date indicated in the communication regarding the amendment to the Terms and Conditions posted on our website.
• The most current version of the Terms and Conditions is always available on our website.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Polish law.
• Any matters which are not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the applicable laws, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2017, item 459, as amended) and the GDPR.