We have been effectively advising our Clients on intellectual and industrial property law for over a decade and can truly call ourselves the leader in this field.
We work with clients from Poland and abroad, providing them with comprehensive assistance at every stage of the proceedings. Where more than our expertise is required, we do not leave our Clients without support. In court proceedings we cooperate, for example, with experts in industrial property rights valuation, design, technological solutions, and sociology as well as with consumer research organizations and PR agencies.
Not only do we help our Clients obtain protection of specific industrial property rights in Poland and worldwide, but we also represent them in all disputes. They can count on us for professional representation in judicial and administrative proceedings in Poland and abroad. We take over all the formalities, provide advice and quick assistance in any situations requiring a quick response.
Industrial and intellectual property law is one of our key practice areas. We know what to do. And we know how to do it.
• We carry out audits of industrial property rights.
• We develop a strategy for the protection of industrial property rights – from making of the product, to launching it into the market, to further modifications.
• We ensure protection of specific industrial property rights in Poland, the EU and worldwide.
• We conduct proceedings before arbitration or common courts concerning internet domain names.
• We provide protection against the appropriation of internet domain names (cybersquatting).
• We handle disputes for the protection of patents, industrial designs, utility models and trade marks.
• We conduct legal proceedings in copyright disputes regarding software, literary and musical works, works of applied arts (interior design, furniture, and architectural design), trade marks and commercial packaging.
• We represent Clients before the Court of EU Trade Marks and Industrial Designs.
• We represent Clients in administrative and judicial proceedings concerning the registration and maintenance of industrial property rights and conflicts between such rights in Poland and worldwide (including representation before the European Union Intellectual Property Office).
• We solve disputes about the designation of own-label brands of retail chains, we handle unfair competition law cases regarding the protection of trade marks and external form of products and regarding the protection of know-how and classified corporate information.
Despite being intangible, intellectual property rights are an extremely valuable asset of the company. Expert support helps to effectively protect it and at the same time – to minimize the potential risk of their violation.
What distinguishes us from other law firms is our extensive knowledge of industrial property law and an in-depth understanding of the market. The brand is a crucial element of corporate communication. We know how important it is to have in place a viable and successful strategy for protecting the brand – not only in legal terms, but also taking into account the corporate image and PR.
Our experts will help you effectively protect your industrial and intellectual property rights, and thus maintain the good reputation and recognition of your company.
It takes years to build a brand. Cooperation with an experienced law firm demonstrates the company’s responsibility and care for the brand.
• We offer continued support of our patent attorneys, attorneys at law and legal advisors.
• We have an in-depth understanding of the essence and role of the brand, our Clients’ needs and the market.
• We offer ongoing contact with marketing departments and immediate legal support.
• We co-ordinate proceedings in domestic and foreign courts.
• We are able to ensure additional assistance from experts in industrial property rights valuation, design, technological solutions, and sociology, as well as with consumer research organizations and PR agencies.