The fifth edition of the annual Personal Data Protection Conference organised by the C.H. Beck Publishing House will be held in Warsaw on 25 November 2019.
The event addresses the most current issues related to protection of personal data after the personal data protection reform, namely the solutions proposed by the act of 21 February 2019.
The conference participants will learn the answers to the following questions:
- Which of the changes introduced on 21 February 2019 will have the most significant consequences related to the obligation of protecting personal data?
- How to properly identify legal grounds for processing data of employees and applicants?
- How to correctly communicate with data subjects in case of a violation of their data protection, who make requests regarding enforcement of their rights under the GDPR?
- What obligations related to personal data protection are imposed on a user of social media?
- How does the President of the Personal Data Protection Office use his powers?
- How is the scope of the GDPR implementation determined?
We are pleased to inform you that lectures during the conference will be given by the experts of our Law Firm: Xawery Konarski, Attorney-at-Law, Jan Byrski, PhD, Habil., Attorney-at-Law, Grzegorz Sibiga, PhD, Attorney-at-Law, and Katarzyna Syska, Attorney-at-Law.
For detailed information and the programme of the event please visit the website of the conference organizer