Our experts in this area work with Clients in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics,
food, and medical sectors, and advise on any marketing authorization
• medicinal products,
• dietary supplements,
• borderline products,
• nutritional products,
• plant protection products,
• medical devices.
We assist Clients in Poland and elsewhere. Our extensive knowledge of
the true climate in these sectors enables us to advise strategically and
propose interim solutions. We advise Clients at each stage of product or
service development, from obtaining marketing authorization through
financing and protecting intellectual property rights to providing representationin any litigious or administrative proceedings.
By taking an interdisciplinary approach to Client matters we can provide
a broad range of services stretching beyond ‘normal legal advice’.
We advise on a full range of issues relating to marketing authorization
for new products in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and medical
• We assist with advertising and promotion, and protection of a brand,
• We devise a professional strategy for protecting industrial property
• We provide assistance with combating acts of unfair competition
such as product and brand imitation and unfair advertising,
• We handle cases before the Office of Competition and Consumer
• We provide specialized personal data protection services tailored
to the specific nature of the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, and
• We make proposals for distribution of pharmaceutical products, medical
devices, and cosmetics, taking account of the current regulatory
• We handle cases conducted under the Public Procurement Law,
• We handle disputes before common courts, the Supreme Court, the
Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre, arbitrational tribunals, and
• We represent Clients before state authorities such as the Minister of
Health, Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices,
and Biocidal Products, the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate, the
President of the Personal Data Protection Office, the Office of Competition
and Consumer Protection, and European authorities and courts,
• We conduct training and workshops on legal and commercial issues for
the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, and medical sectors.
The Life Sciences sector is subject to increasing oversight from regulatory
authorities, while growing pressure to cut prices, and rapidly advancing
technology are an additional problem. Life Sciences firms and organizations now need professional legal advice covering a range of aspects.
The thorough market practice knowledge that our experts have spent
years developing means that we can provide Clients with legal safety.
At the same time, we can implement solutions that are commercially
effective. We can provide long-term advice, or interim advice, where
necessary. We have a partnership style approach to our work, and
communicate with Clients in a transparent and comprehensible way.
Our Clients can expect proposals for measures to mitigate any risk that
may arise while also achieving the envisaged commercial objectives.
We appreciate business needs and ensure legal safety.
•assistance with a full range of matters covering highly diverse areas
• a thorough understanding of the specific nature and true market climate
in the medical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and food sectors,
• a high success rate,
• convenient forms of contact,
• rapid assistance in matters needing urgent attention.